May 5 – Meet Your Representatives in Sacramento
CDRC is organizing a “Legislature Day.”
Scheduled for Tuesday, May 5th, 2015.
The day will start with a briefing by CDRC’s Lobbying team including the Chairmen of the Public Policy and Legislation Committees.
In the afternoon, meetings with the key representatives whose interests impact ADR will be held. These personal contacts help maintain our presence in Sacramento.
You can arrive by 10 AM and leave by 6 PM. Some are planning to spend the weekend in San Francisco, Napa or Reno, Arriving Friday, May 1.
Key 2015 ADR issues include:
- Mediation Confidentiality
- Liability for Advocates in Mediation
- Mediator Certification and Education
- Court Funding of ADR Programs
- ADR Disclosures
- Taxation of Professional Services